Karl Auto Group – Video/photo Intern
• capturing high-quality video of vehicles, locations, stores, and events
• creating engaging and professional videos and photos that adhere to the company’s brand
• working with a team to help plan and execute creative ideas and projects
- Creating social media content for a variety of platforms
Drake Women’s Basketball – Social Media Assistant
- Capture photo and video content for social media platforms and game highlights
• plan content ideas and coordinate with marketing to produce content on a weekly basis
• Organize photo/video shoots for the team
• Set up for shots according to production schedules, weather and
• lighting conditions and available equipment.
Mac Media 121 – Owner/Operator, Videographer, Photographer
- Freelance photo and video production company that I created in 2020
- Adjusted, modified and networked photos using digital and computer manipulative applications.
- Used Premiere Pro to edit the footage into the correct order and add effects.
- Determined and adjusted subject position, props and lighting
Drake Magazine – Photo Editor
- Work with my team of photographers and the graphic design team to plan layouts and shoots for upcoming magazine issues
- Organize shoot dates and keep photo team on track to meet deadlines
- Execute photo shoots to gather images for articles
- Communicate with writers, photographers, and editors about upcoming articles and make sure everyone is on same page with each edition of the magazine
- Applied digital styling techniques to enhance photos
Drake University Creative Services – Creative Services Assistant
- Interacted with directors, producers and talent while remaining focused and professional at all times.
- Set up cameras and audio for on-site and on-location filming
- Capture live footage for ESPN and videoboard productions
- Run graphics for video board and for television
- Control replay for live production